“At Suffah we strive to achieve excellence”
Suffah Primary School is a warm and caring community housed in a building that incorporates the largest Mosque in West London. We are an independent primary school Age 3-11. There are currently 183 pupils on roll (including nursery).
Suffah Primary School is committed to providing a happy, secure and attractive environment in which all members of our school community – children, teachers, parents, staff and governors- work together in an atmosphere of friendship, tolerance and understanding.
A committed Reception Teacher is required to join our dynamic team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully qualified
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS framework
- Encourage and inspire children to achieve their potential
- Work well as part of a successful team with staff, parents and governors
- Have a commitment to creativity and diversity
We can offer you:
- A wonderful opportunity to help shape the future
- A strong team of committed staff and supportive governors
- Opportunities for professional development;
- A vibrant learning environment
- Motivated children from a wide range of cultural backgrounds
Qualifications - QTS
Compensation Range - Competitive
Start Date - ASAP
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure procedures.